An Initiative of Ministry of Education
Under the National Mission on Education through ICT
Virtual Lab provides remote-access to Labs in various disciplines of Engineering, Bangalore Institute of Technology has provided VLab facilities to the students of various departments. Vlabs activities has helped students in learning basic and advanced concepts through remote experimentation. Vlab also provides complete Learning Management System where the students can avail the various tools for learning, including additional web-resources, video-lectures, animated demonstrations and self-evaluation.
Click Here to Visit the Virtual Lab https://www.vlab.co.in
Measures taken to implement Virtual Labs
- Workshops on VLabs were conducted at the college level and at the department level to make the faculties and students aware of the VLab facilities.
- During the regular labs, students were made to work on VLabs experiments.
- Students have took pre and post quiz for the different courses hosted by Vlabs and the screenshot of the same has been shared by the students with scores.
- Students have worked on the case studies provided in Vlabs portal.
- Students have availed the various tools for learning, including additional web-resources, video-lectures, animated demonstrations and self-evaluation.
- Students have applied the concepts learned in Vlabs (Software Engineering lab) to build their final year project.
Faculty and Student Participation
197 faculties have used Vlabs for conducting their lab courses.
1348 students have used Vlabs as part of their regular lab course.