A BRIEF REPORT OF ALUMNI ASSOCIATION ACTIVITIES FOR THE YEAR 2015-16
• The Alumni Association of Bangalore Institute of Technology was established in the year 2004-2005.
• To bring get-together the alumni of BIT, by arranging frequent meetings.
• To arrange lecture by eminent personalities in the field of Engineering, Technology & Management.
• Scholarship and prizes to deserving, economically backward students and also the meritorious students of BIT.
• The income of the association by whatever means shall be utilized for the objectives of the Association.
• The total 977 students of BIT enrolled in the ALUMNI ASSIOCIATION Office for the year 2015-2016.
• In the academic year 2015-2016 we had one meeting, i.e. on 14/12/2015.
• Sponsored for BIT college Techno-cultural fest i.e. “Manthan”, of Rs.20,000/- (Rupees Twenty thousand only) on 9th April 2015.
• Bangalore Rotary Rural Trust Student Scholarship Endowment Fund “UDAN”. Arranged by BIT Alumni Association, at Kuvempu Kalakshetra on 26th Dec 2015 @6pm.
• Students of various branches both from UG & PG of BIT college, have fully utilized BIT ALUMNI ASSOCIATION office for their studies & for preparing project work & report.
• Received “Best Big Lawn” on the occasion of Independence Day celebrations held at Lal baugh, Bangalore organized by the “Mysore Horticultural Society” on 15.08.2013.
• Aadhar Card Enrolment was started on 20.5.2013 BIT @ Alumni Association and Stopped on 20.6.2013.
• Aadhar Card Enrolment Started again on 26.8.2013.
• Ganesha Utsava Fest Paid Five Thousand Rupees Only 2013-14, September 23.9.2013 cheq paid.
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Sadhashiva Reddy .M.N
BIT Alumni President
Nelakanta R Gowda
Radha Krishna K.K
Bala Krishna M.G