- Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the four years B.E. degree course should have passed two years of P.U.C. Examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State or any other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visveswaraya Technology University and should have obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate of optional subjects.
- For admission and eligibility criteria for all the Programmes refer to the University notification from time to time or visit university website (www.vtu.ac.in).
- Candidates must have passed in all subjects in which they have appeared in Class 10 (excluding optional subjects).
- Candidates must have two years of P.U.C. Examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State or any other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visveswaraya Technology University.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree of Visveswaraya Technology University or any other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visveswaraya Technology University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament. This degree must entail a minimum of four years of education obtained a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate.
INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS GETTING ADMISSION IN BIT
(CET & COMED-K)
- 1. Passport Photos - 3 No’s
- 2. Original SSLC/10th Mark cards - 6 Photo Copies
- 3. Original PUC/12th Mark cards - 6 Photo Copies
- 4. Original TC /Migration - 2 Photo Copies
- 5. CET (Allotment Original On line) - 8 Photo Copies
- 6. COMED-K Students (Original Rank Card) - 6 Photo Copies
- 7. Management Students (Any entrance Rank Card) - 6 Photo Copies
- 8. Address ID: Voter ID/DL/UID/Aadhar Card/PAN Card - 2 Photo Copies
- 9. Undertaking form in Rs. 100/- bond paper by both student & parent/guardian signed by notary For Undertaking form Click Here
- Note: We do not have any agents.No one is authorized to do admissions in B.I.T other than Management.